- Registered on: 03/17/2016
- Last connection: 10/21/2016
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Reporter, 03/17/2016)
- 04:43 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #551: frequent crashes
- hm, it is even worse now. loading screen takes forever and than it either hangs (no option to enter the game) or imme...
- 05:33 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #551 (Investigating): frequent crashes
- i started playing the game again lately and am facing quiet frequent crashes. with no special circumstances. i am rid...
- 06:11 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #113: first quest -> total desaster
- and it seems that something is totally screwed. whenever a soldier sees me i get attacked. no matter if it is a new g...
- 05:18 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #113 (Acknowledged): first quest -> total desaster
- after doing a restart as somehow by my reloading of savegames everything got mixed up i had a real strange encounter:...
- 08:38 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #100: Bailiff does not react to E key for talking any more
- just came along the same issue. this is not so cool. just got the coal, nettle and thistle and now i cannot get the m...
- 04:41 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #110: blocked by npc
- i needed to reload an older savegame, since that npc didn't move at all, aside from looking at her shoes from time to...
- 03:40 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #110 (Acknowledged): blocked by npc
- i went into a house and now a woman with a lantern ist standing in the doorframe. i cannot get past her. what do do? ...
- 02:54 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #40: update issue
- today after pressing "cancel" for a few times and ignoring the warnings the update installed. strange...
- 11:31 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #45: Fight in the camp
- had this, too. music still running
- 06:03 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #40 (Resolved): update issue
- when i start KCD - Beta Access i get the information about an update. WHen i want to install it, there is a popup "0a...
Also available in: Atom