- Registered on: 03/16/2016
- Last connection: 04/16/2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Reporter, 03/16/2016)
- 09:04 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #748: A Bird in the Hand: third trap disapearing
- It can't be reliably reproduced, but it's bugged in several ways:
* sometimes it's possible to complete: load saved ...
- 11:27 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #711: Stuck walking forward after cutscene
- Happened to me as well. I did test shooting stuck in the small fence.
Related bug: it skipped shooting content with ...
- 07:29 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #271: RFE for directions to ???
- There are more like that
- it's impossible to talk to quest people before asking for Adela and getting some clues .....
- 07:00 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #229: sunrise / sunset
- It seems that sun position, sky and sun shadows are updated once per three seconds or so.
I hope that sky and day cy...
- 09:16 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #234: Strange shadows and rendering in very early mkorning
- To me is looks like #135
There are even reflections of sun on wet soil before sun is above horizon (e.g slope betwe...
- 08:53 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #236: Minor graphics flaws
- Description with tunic is little unclear, problem is that yellow tunic is displayed with different logic and you have...
- 06:39 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #236 (Acknowledged): Minor graphics flaws
- * Arrows from various treasures do not (always) stack in inventory
* There is a tiny wooden house upstream from Přib...
- 05:21 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #235 (Acknowledged): KCD and steam launcher quirk
I have no idea what happened, I haven't started KCD last week or few days, it wanted to download new installatio...
- 02:59 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #216: Farm work in the dark?
- Might be load game error? I've seen people working in the dark, even after midnight ... they were not stuck there, th...
- 01:46 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #212: Quest logic.
- > This makes getting information about a possible sighting at the woodcutter's camp redundant, but it should still be...
Also available in: Atom