- Registered on: 03/16/2016
- Last connection: 02/20/2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Reporter, 03/16/2016)
- 05:18 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #630: Quest Sick Bastard
- >(i cant really stop you, can I?)
There is always hope... :-)
My intention was always to help to make this game gre...
- 08:45 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #630: Quest Sick Bastard
- Hi Proky!
Is there any other Quest from the beta you need some feedback?
I think *Sick Bastard = q_sikBas* is t...
- 08:29 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #630 (Acknowledged): Quest Sick Bastard
- It is frustrating if you don´t get a message that the quest is failed. The weak part of the quest is the fisherman an...
- 08:42 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #626 (Acknowledged): General Cutsceen Inventory Problem
- It´s a general problem with the cutsceens (not only at the battle #625).
If you are in the inventory and a cutsceen ...
- 05:44 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #625 (Acknowledged): Cutsceen after battle of Pribyslavitz
- If you are in the inventory when the battle ends (losing) you get a nice mashup between the cutsceen and the inventor...
- 12:17 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #620 (Acknowledged): Report to Sir Robart about Pribyslavitz (Information)
- There are some faults with the information you can give Sir Robart about the bandit camp.
First: If you only sneak...
- 05:48 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #619 (Acknowledged): After death (screen), cutsceens are played in the background
- I died at the battle of Pribyslavitz. Just in this moment the battle ended (we lost).
The death screen appeared, but...
- 12:32 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #350 (Acknowledged): Steal arrows in the soldier camp
- Stealing arrows from a target in the soldier camp is a "bad" idea. The soldiers attack without warning (and try to ki...
- 07:55 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #335: Horse disapears at talk
- For the beta it´s okay, but in the game we will have much more dialoges with people on horses. I think my feedback wi...
- 02:13 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #335: Horse disapears at talk
- I would do the unmounting in the third person view, like the dialoges. The whole thing should look like a scene/seque...
Also available in: Atom