- Registered on: 03/16/2016
- Last connection: 11/21/2016
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Manager, Developer, 03/17/2016)
- 09:29 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #558 (Resolved): [pdoog1] Launcher cant find installation directory
- It seems that you have stumbled upon a specific case, when installation data in registry gets corrupted.
The only ...
- 12:18 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #558 (Investigating): [pdoog1] Launcher cant find installation directory
- Unfortunately, this description of the issue is not really helpful. This error could be coming from the launcher itse...
- 12:14 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #541 (Investigating): Bug Installing Beta
- Unfortunately, this is a known issue, that affects small number of people. What could help us fixing it or finding wo...
- 12:12 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #559 (Investigating): Game luncher
- Unfortunately, this error message is not really helpful, it just indicates that an error has occured. We need to have...
- 12:16 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #557 (Resolved): [vassily] Launcher login "Class not valid"
- It is likely that the user is experiencing an issue similar to #307 and #237. It seems that there is an issue with WM...
- 09:32 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #556 (Investigating): [Louby] Launcher problem
- According to the log file, it seems that the launcher cannot establish secure connection to distribution servers of o...
- 01:59 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Support #553 (Investigating): [uthret] Game deactivated itself?
- The game cannot deactivate itself. The only way the game can get "deactivated" is through external means.
As for t...
- 08:18 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #552 (Investigating): Issie with the launcher
- This error message is shown, when there is an issue with starting the installation subsystem. This usually happens, w...
- 08:17 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Support #544 (Rejected): doesnt work
- I apologize for noticing this before, but you do have 32-bit version of Windows 7. 32-bit systems are not supported, ...
- 03:23 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Support #544 (Investigating): doesnt work
- The error message suggests that game executable has been corrupted. Please try reinstalling the game, **via Add/Remov...
Also available in: Atom