- Registered on: 03/15/2016
- Last connection: 12/02/2017
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Reporter, 03/15/2016)
- 05:30 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #698 (Acknowledged): HUD birightness at night.
- With the realistically dark nights and dense woods it can be quite hard to make out much of what is around you - a ta...
- 04:27 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #683: Minor error in E3 presentation texts.
- Stats and Skills - a space before the final .
Horse (again) "when -it's- its stamina is too low"
- 04:17 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #683: Minor error in E3 presentation texts.
- Page: Shopping and Haggling.
You first hav e to put...
- 08:50 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #683 (Acknowledged): Minor error in E3 presentation texts.
- Page: Horse.
You can trot, -cvalem- canter or gallop.
- 11:54 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #647: Stuck Fighting
- A likely cause of diminishing health without a treatable wound is poisoning from old food.
- 02:37 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Feedback #654 (Acknowledged): Calculation/Display of armour values in inventory.
- There appears to be an inconsistency in the calculations and display for the armour values of the body and arms.
- 12:20 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #646 (Acknowledged): Horse inventory and bandages.
- I often store most of the consumables I have on the horse, retaining only a small portion on the character (e.g. spar...
- 05:13 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #640: Henry gets damage from horse
- While damage (to health) seems very reasonable for significant falls, being trampled by horses or certain types of ri...
- 09:18 AM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #643 (Acknowledged): Conversation while carrying body is odd.
- When carrying a dead body you can be stopped and charged with a crime (which is reasonable if not a little too restra...
- 11:58 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance Bug #642 (Acknowledged): Cannot open locked chest in burnt out house & "trap" at same location.
- In the area near to the Woodcutter's house there is a burned out house with a locked chest and a broken upper floor.
Also available in: Atom