Minor graphics flaws
- Arrows from various treasures do not (always) stack in inventory
- There is a tiny wooden house upstream from Přibyslavice ... i mean ... really tiny, you can't crouch inside
- There is bug with red and yellow tunic in inventory - once you click on yellow it will display as dressed and remain visible so you have to dress and undress it to see red one (or so), only belt changes - see video and perhaps try it (red tunic is in wine cave chest, yellow one is in chest in front of house guarded by soldier on the path crossing NE of cave.
- Invisible wall found above wine cave
#1 Updated by Backer pavelperina over 3 years ago
- File 2016-04-16-bug236-logs-on-barrel.jpg added
Description with tunic is little unclear, problem is that yellow tunic is displayed with different logic and you have to undress yellow one and dress red one to see it.Another one:
- Two houses N of Talmberg - logs collide with barrel, should be placed little higher to be on top of it.
#2 Updated by ProkyBrambora (QA Team) over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- some arrow stacking was already fixed, but the problem is that there is more kinds of arrows wich do not stack between each other even though they are only different by the coller of a feather. I passed that on into our reporting system.
- This is not a house but a hut, i am not sure of its purpose but this is actually how it is supposed to be
- This bug is really interesting, I have passed this on to our graphic guys
- This is actually not an invisible wall, there is supposed to be some pine trees, for some reason they are not shown there.